Pages

Monday 21 March 2016

A day In a life of a lizard

                                                           Activity :7                                                                                                A day in a life of a lizard’s
Gosh I love living in rainforests.I'm glad I live here .But I think it now it's time for me to go get my food because I'm really hungry.I think my dinner tonight will be in Insects.Since It's night I guess I have to camouflage just in case predators come out because they are most likely to come out at night So I Better be very careful. 10 minutes later . That was very nice diner oh dear it's seven o'clock I’m five minutes late I should have been In bed by now . well good night. Good morning It’s time to go the mountains. The mountains are scary Because it is very high And I don’t want to fall off the cliff cause you never know There could be a time were  some rocks fall down while I'm planning on the wall I suppose I am small and I can camouflage so that will be fine. I guess I need some breakfast now cause my tummy is empty.  Right It's Time to get a full tummy filled with yummy  Insects.  When I escape from I just where I live my tail drops off But my tail grows back. It may hurt  but it's ok .I love myself because I can camouflage and my normal colour is green .I love green seriously I love It.If you ask me what my colour my favourite colour was guess what I would say green .On the colour green I'm really lucky my friend Haley is green too she loves green she’s exactly like me.She is my best friend because we don't get to see a lot of Lizards in the mountains unless we go to a Certain spot. I love being a lizard .

Thank you for looking at my story with me hope you Imagined it Being a great day by Erika



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.