Pages

Friday 23 September 2016

Arty Farty Gymnastic party

Over these past few days. Mr Breach's Calendar Statue/Cutting art group has been doing their art. We have been learning how to angle the photo. We had to take a photo of ourselves in a pose and then we cut out a silhouette. We glued this to our background and then colored in with big blocks of bright colored. I thought I could do a Gymnastic move because I am really into gymnastic art. It was tricky doing the pose and silhouette but at the end it's a great thanks to the teachers!!! I like my arty farty work especially the pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.