Pages

Friday 15 April 2016

A Day In a life of A Shoe

A Day In a life of A Shoe                            


Today I’ve got a Gymnastics competition so I better get ready cause It’s almost twelve O'Clock!!! First I actually need to put on my short white socks. I have to go too practice and do it till 1:30 and Then I’ve got to go too competition’s at  2:00 till 7:00 Pm It’s Going to be a great day  (YAY) where here It’s time to warm up  but will I was doing warm up’s I fell over Into the net . I was ok but It was scary. we carried on then It was My turn to do the trampoline . First I done full turn twist with no hands . Next I done a triple forwards and backwards side flip . I also done a triple frontflip and backflip. Then It was time to go home and have a rest In my box.

BYE ERIKA

1 comment:

  1. love it Erika never new how your shoes might have felt next time maybe add a photo or colour bye

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.