Pages

Thursday 14 April 2016

Chocolate Expereance

Attempt 1: I couldn't wait to find out about the taste. We were about to taste chocolate and I was excited about that because It would be Interesting to actually find out the textures In It. I feeled a hard squared shape of chocolate with a muchness feel while It was staring at me with Its square shaped eye. I could taste the cocoa covered on the outside. As i bite into it there would be the delight  of it . I could taste all the different textures It was awesome.

If you see the different's between Attempt 1-5 I put better WOW words in
Attempt 5

Attempt 5:
I couldn't wait to find out about the taste. We were about to taste chocolate and I was excited about that since It would be Interesting to visibly find out the textures In It. I feeled a hard squared shape of chocolate with a muchness feel while It was staring at me with Its square shaped eye. I could taste the cocoa covered on the outside. As i bite into it there would be the delight of it . I could taste all the different textures It was prodigious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.