Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

Growth and Fixed mindset

During Power Time we have been learning about Growth mindset. We watched a short film about Luke sky-walker and Yoda lifting an X-wing out of the lake. Yoda thought Luke how to have a growth mindset. A Growth mind set is were you're positive and will never give up and a Fixed mindset is a negative attitude and you're always giving up.

Here Is My work!

Growth Mindset


A Growth mindset is where you think positively. Here are some examples.
I can do it, I believe, I can achieve it, This is so fun, It is so easy, This is successful, This is so cool.

Fixed Mindset
A Fixed mindset is where you think Negatively. Here are some examples.
I can’t do it, I'm giving up, It’s too hard, I can't be bothered, Nope, I'm not gonna try.


Main Growth Courage

I can do it, This is easy, Never Give up,This is awesome

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erika my name is Antonette I am a year 6 student from St.Bernadette's Primary School. I really liked the way you made the title big and bold. Maybe next time you could make bullet points for each example of the Growth Mindset and the Fixed Mindset. I am looking forward to seeing more work from you Erika!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.