Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

Bonus activity day 7

For this whole learning journey I have learnt about all these new topics and things. The main part I liked about the learning journey was the wild eyes activities the were amusing and clever.What I did not like about it was... people just wanted the points when I only wanted to see what it was like in other parts of my home. What I learned was what major things have been happening all over New Zealand. Some of the stuff are things that I have not paid any attention to. So overall I think that we are really lucky to call this place home and it pulled me much closer to finding out more stuff about my magnificent home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.