Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

Never Poem by Erika

L


I would  never eat  lollies like living Logan
I would never wear something with a  locket that lives in London
I would never buy lily a lovely life
I would never do a lucky literacy library choose
I would never go somewhere with lacy lollies and lockets
I would always like to think there were lots of lollies, love and life
And Promise to not lick lollies like it's the end of my life!!!


By Erika


Alliteration
This week for writing we had a task
To use alliteration what alliteration is it's where you use the same letter in a sentence like this lily loves literacy and the library when it's not locked on a lily pad so I choose the letter L and thanks for reading my lucky life poem!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!That poem was amazing. Next time maybe you could put some photos in. I did that once and I once wrote a poem like that too.Maybe you could come to my blog and check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.