Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

Show Don't Tell




Write 8-10 sentences about the experience of playing in the mud. You must Show Don’t Tell. Use lots of Wow Words and similes.


Success Criteria
8-10 sentences using wow words.
You do not mention the word mud until the last sentence.
The last sentence uses alliteration about mud.


When I saw the gooeyness inside of the tray I was wondering what has Mrs McG got us into?
It looked like I was about to squish my hands into a horrible looking substance. I was over thinking it like what if there was a worm what if there was some insects in it that would climb on our hands.
The goopy, gross ,greeny brown substance went all between my fingers. When it was sliding between my fingers In my group and around my group I was hearing lots of people saying “ewww” “yuck” and I am not touching that). I ended up saying those words. But in the end I ended up having fun. I made a gooey snowman It obviously needed a bath. It reminded me of when I was with my brother making a snowman and my brother was making a gooey one but when he needed one handful more of the gooey stuff he chucked it on me. Then I needed bath. The mucky muddy mud was horrible “Yuck”

Today we had to make a little story about the mud we played with on Monday the Success Criteria  is 
             *8- 10 sentences useing wow words
             *Don't mention the word mud until your last sentence.              *The last sentence use alliteration about 
mud .














1 comment:

  1. I like the wow words and Adjectives Erika Great job

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.